Occurred Friday Jan. 27th Camp 14 Was honored to have ANB Grand President Sasha Soboleff present for our first of many meetings, as we plan for Convention in Ketchikan, in October.
At the convention in Portland, Grand Camp had voted to accept Camp 14's bid to host Convention in 2018. We at Camp 14 are happy to host and will make preparations and update this website accordingly. We have created pages to the left to help ANB/ANS Members with convention.
Alaska Airlines is pleased to confirm the following arrangements for your Meeting/Convention travel.
Meeting Name: ANB Grand Camp Convention
Meeting Fare Code:
Departure City(s): Any Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air US city
Meeting City: Ketchikan, Alaska
Not Included: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska; Hawaii, Canada, Mexico or Costa Rica
Beginning Travel Date: October 12, 2018
Last Travel Date: October 25, 2018
Blackout Dates: None
Meeting Fare Rules:
· Your group is entitled to a 7% discount off Alaska Airlines published fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
· You may book and ticket on the blackout dates but no discount will apply.
· Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge. All fare rules and additional blackout dates of the fare apply.
· All tickets must be issued online or the Alaska Airlines Group desk.
· A $15.00 ticketing fee will apply to any tickets issued by the Group Desk.
· Meeting Fare Codes may not be posted on websites.
Please call us by filling out our contact form.
ANB ANS Camp 14
PO Box 6704
Ketchikan, AK 99901
Connect with us on Facebook to learn about upcoming projects and volunteer opportunities.